TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEB SITE AND INFORMATION
Legal Notice - You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before using this web site.
Any access to NASA Corporation's web site is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement
under which you will become a "USER" of this web site.
1. This web site and all the contents located within are for the User's personal and / or internal business use only. User CANNOT modify, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create works from, transfer, or sell any information contained within this website. User shall not use the information or web site to conduct any business or activity.
2. User CANNOT rent, sell, distribute or transfer the information, or any part thereof. User CANNOT modify, adapt, enhance or create any derivative works of the information.
3. NASA Corporation makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy or availability of the contents of this web site. All contents and functions made available on or accessed through the web site is provided on an AS-IS and AS-Available basis, at User's sole risk. NASA Corporation makes and user receives no representation of warranty of any kind whatsoever. NASA Corporation expressly disclaims any express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. NASA Corporation does not warrant that the functions contained in the web site or any materials or content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the web site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. NASA Corporation will not be liable for the use of the web site or database, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
5. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold NASA Corporation and it's affiliates harmless from and all claims, liabilities, demands, penalties, forfeitures, suits, judgments and the associated costs and expenses (including attorney's fees), which NASA Corporation may incur, become responsible for or pay out arising out of User's use of the information or User's breach of any term or provision of this Agreement.
6. NASA Corporation reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions of this web site and / or the available information at any time.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Illinois. NASA Corporation and User agree that all disputes and litigation regarding this Agreement and matters connected with it performance or relating to the use of the web site and information shall be subject to, and they each consent to jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts in Illinois. Use of the web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this section.
In order to view the contents within this web site, User must agree to ALL terms and conditions. User understands and agrees that the public information furnished by NASA Corporation may not be complete and / or accurate. User understands and agrees that NASA Corporation assumes no liability whatsoever associated with the use or misuse of this data.
By clicking the "ACCEPT" button, the user has read and agrees with the below
Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.